Welcome to the MEO Wallet Developers documentation. Here you will find what you need to enable payments on your business.
Here's the quick start item list, if you're in a hurry:
Here's some additional notes you should be aware regarding this documentation:
- MEO Wallet implements a client-server REST based HTTP API.
- Input and output data structures are represented using JSON.
- Some inline API examples in this documentation use curl, an highly popular command line tool for transferring data over HTTP available on all platforms, ideal to test or debug your API implementation.
- If you find a problem with this documentation please submit an issue in our Github repo. Our team will get to you as soon as possible.
- For other inquiries there's our help center and our customer support page (in Portuguese).